- Answer phones by the third ring, transfer calls, take messages, answer voice mails, etc.
- Greet all patients in a friendly and respectful manner
- Answer general questions if knowledgeable, or find answer for patients
- Instruct patients on any forms, signatures, etc., that are needed
- Arrange for any transfer of records to or from the office
- Make sure proper insurance information is obtained
- Handle distressed patients with tact, respect and dignity
- Maintain work and patient areas in a clean and orderly manner
- Inventory and/or order any supplies needed for your areas
- Carry a good disposition and helpful attitude at all times
- Assist all providers and other staff
- Assist patients any way necessary
- Promote the practice
- Take responsibility for local decision-making
- Comply with all patient confidentiality policies
- Communicate with staff any changes in scheduling (urgent care, etc.)
- Make patient appointments and referrals
- Prepare electronic charts and update as needed
- Collect co-pays or any money due
- Perform re-calls and confirmation calls
- Prepare daily deposits
- Enter data into a computer
- Execute clerical work (including but not limited to)
- Mail delivery
- Medical records
- Other correspondence
- Provide end-of-day reports
To be determined
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
One Wednesday evening (optional): Noon – 8:00 p.m.
One Saturday per month: 8:00 a.m. – Noon
Exact hours may change based on patient needs.
Please click here to download the application in PDF format.