River Valley Eye Professionals invites you to have some fun with us by eyebombing our Facebook page.
“Eyebombing” is derived from the concept of photobombing (where a person/stranger inserts themselves into another party’s posed photo), and is the act of affixing googly eyes to inanimate things in a public space.
We are encouraging our customers to stop by our office to pick up a pair of googly eyes and post their eyebombs to our Facebook page.
The Ground Rules
Dr. O’Neill recommends following these steps toward a pleasant eyebombing experience:
- Pick up a set of googly eyes at River Valley Eye Professionals
- Find an ingenious/unique object to put them on
- Take a picture
- Post it on our Facebook page
- Remove the eyes from the object
- Find another object to put them on and repeat 2-5 times
- Please do not litter or permanently affix the eyes to any object
- Please do not trespass or affix the eyes to private property without the owner’s permission
- Do not affix them to the owner without the owner’s permission
- Please do not affix the eyes to any living thing in such a way as to cause them harm or increase their anxiety to such a point that they would attack and cause you great bodily harm
- Please do not affix to anything that will cause an international crisis
- Please do not affix to anything that will put yourself or the planet in danger
- Please do not affix to anything that will interfere with the navigational systems of airplanes, space shuttles, submarines or bicycles
- Do not affix to anything while texting
- If you think you’re going to be abducted by aliens, take a handful of googly eyes and have at it
- Do not put them on anything that will raise your taxes
- DO put them on anything that will promote world peace and reduce global warming
- Do have fun!
- Do take a picture (see #3)
- Do post it on our Facebook page (see #4)
For more examples of eyebombing, visit eyebombing.com.