- Answer phones by the third ring, transfer calls, take messages, respond to voice mails, etc.
- Greet patients
- Answer general questions if knowledgeable, or find answer for patients
- Instruct patients on any forms, signatures, etc., that are needed
- Arrange for any transfer of records to or from the office
- Ensure proper insurance information is obtained
- Handle problem patients with tact and dignity
- Maintain work area and patient areas in a clean and orderly manner
- Inventory and/or order any supplies needed for your areas
- Carry a good disposition and helpful attitude at all times
- Assist all providers and other staff
- Assist patients any way necessary
- Promote the practice
- Take responsibility for local decision-making
- Comply with all patient confidentiality policies
- Complete bookkeeping duties as needed
- Submit all insurance claims in a timely manner
- Reconcile all claims with our accounts receivable
- Re-submit and follow-up on any denied or late claims in a timely manner
- Communicate with patients on any questions
- Communicate with insurance companies as needed
- Ensure claims are coded properly with appropriate documentation
- Maintain accounts receivable
- Manage past due notices as needed
- Provide reception duties as needed
- Document employee schedules
To be determined
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Exact hours may change based on patient needs.
Please click here to download the application in PDF format.