- Answer phones by the third ring, transfer calls, take messages, respond to voice mails, etc.
- Greet patients
- Answer general questions if knowledgeable, or find answer for patients
- Instruct patients on any forms, signatures, etc., that are needed
- Arrange for any transfer of records to or from the office
- Make sure proper insurance information is obtained
- Handle problem patients with tact and dignity
- Maintain work area and patient areas in a clean and orderly manner
- Inventory and/or order any supplies needed for your areas
- Carry a good disposition and helpful attitude at all times
- Assist all providers and other staff
- Assist patients any way necessary
- Promote the practice
- Take responsibility for local decision-making
- Comply with all patient confidentiality policies
- Schedule surgical procedures
- Coordinate with other offices for surgical co-management (i.e. LASIK, cataracts)
- Act as a computer liaison
- Monitor safety and OSHA compliance
- Act as liaison for community outreach programs
- Provide backup for all other positions (except providers)
To be determined
Tuesday, Thursday and either Wednesday or Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
One Saturday per month: 8:00 a.m. – Noon
Exact hours may change based on patient needs.
Please click here to download the application in PDF format.